CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.23.2009

Weight Loss Update #6

Okay, this was a weird week for me. I started getting sick Tuesday evening and it really kicked in on Wednesday. I felt like I'd been steamrolled onto my driveway. ZERO energy (especially to prepare nutritious, wholesome meals for three hungry family members). When this type of situation occurs, or when I have something to do and can't prepare dinner, the CFO says he'll cook...which always involves loading the Mess Maker into the car and heading to the nearest and quickest fast-food joint. :) So, we ate a lot of "not-so-diet-friendly foods". In fact, if you actually saw what I consumed, you'd be completely convinced that I fell off the diet-bandwagon altogether. BUT....I didn't. I still watched portions (most of the time!) and tried to eat as good as I could given the circumstances (um, the take-out and fast-food circumstances).

Regardless of the less-than-nutritious-food consumption that occurred this past week, somehow (and I'm honestly still trying to figure out how) I still managed to lose weight. And no, I haven't started my regular exercise regimen yet...hopefully when I get to feeling 100% again, my treadmill will start getting some much-needed use!!!

Weight lost this week: 2 pounds
Total weight loss since the end of March: 72 pounds

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: