1. Flatten five TP roll tubes (you can crease with a bone folder, lay heavy books on them, clip them with binder clips, etc.).
2. Once flat, cut paper to fit each side of flattened roll (just measure the dimensions of the flattened tube and cut accordingly). You can also wrap a piece of paper completely around the flattened tube, but I like to have a different pattern on each side.
3. Ink the edges to disguise the cardboard edges.
4. Using a Crop-A-Dile, punch two holes on one end of each tube. Use O-rings to bind the tubes through the holes.
5. Tie rings with coordinating ribbon. Use stickers, die-cuts, pieces of inked paper, etc. to embellish each page/tube.
6. For the tags, I used the scallop tag on TBBM (Cricut) and cut them at 4 1/2". I added ribbon though the holes, stamped and embellished each tag, then inserted them into the flattened tubes.
That's it! A great, inexpensive gift!!! Thanks for looking! :)
P.S. This is also an entry for the Just Buggin Challenge (#7) this week...