CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.21.2009

Craft: Purple Thanks Card (MojoMonday Mojo Turns 100 Day 2 Sketch)

Just to let you know how addicted to these sketch and challenge blogs I am, I went ahead and made this card even though I feel like a truck ran over me! Could it be the flu??? God I hope not. But it sure does feel like it... But even sick people need a creative escape, right??? :)

This card is based on a sketch from the MojoMonday blog. They turned "100" and had a new sketch each day this week. This sketch was from day 2. This card was made with some purple patterened paper I've had forever. I decided to use it up along with some purple flowers for this sketch.

No fancy techniques this time...give me a break...I'm sick, remember????? : () --That's me coughing...hah!

No comments: