CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.17.2009

Weight Loss Update #5

Weight lost this week: 1 pound
Total weight lost to date: 70 pounds

Not bad, but not great either. I'm happy to have lost anything at all, but I'm obviously seeing the weight loss slowing a good bit. I know, I know...time to incorporate regular exercise. Not sure what it's going to take before I actually start doing this!!! :)

I love to swim...but getting in a regular bathing suit (you know, one without a cute skirt or shorts to hide my butt & thighs) in front of my neighbors in order to swim laps just isn't appealing to me. : () We have a treadmill so why don't I use it? Not sure...I think I need to get some sweet music on the iPod and just go for it.

So that's it for this week...hope to have some exciting weight loss news next week!

No comments: