CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.18.2009

The New Love Of My Life...

Okay, so maybe that title is a little dramatic for the subject matter, but OMG I finally joined 2009 (now that it's almost over!) and purchased Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL)!!!  I can't believe I didn't get this sooner....UNBELIEVABLE!!!  My BFF the Cricut is still my first love, but this new program is definitely a close second!

Most of you reading this probably already have this program to go along with your Cricut, but if not, let me tell you something....YOU MUST GET IT!!!  :)

Developed and sold by Craft Edge, this program allows you to cut ANY true-type font that you download to your computer.  That means you don't have to buy any more font cartridges (I'm sure this won't stop me, but it's a good thought anyway!).  You can also cut true-type dingbats and have 1,000s of images to cut as well (again, with no cartridge!).  AND, as if that weren't enough, you can trace an object or modify your own artwork for cutting!!!

Can't wait to get started on my custom cutting (after the holidays of course!)...and share my new creations!  Be on the lookout for new SCAL projects!  :)

No comments: