CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.13.2009

Just Buggin Challenge #15: Christmas Garland

This week's Just Buggin Challenge #15 is called "Happy Holidays": Make a winter holiday or Christmas themed project!  I made a Christmas garland!

 I used Joys of the Season to cut the ornaments and flowers.  Then I used Accent Essentials to cut the white scalloped circles to mat the ornaments.  I used Winter Wonderland to cut the letters and added glitter glue to the accents within each letter.  To finish the ornaments, I punched a small hole in the bottom of each and added a silver Christmas charm (Making Memories). 

To attach the ornaments, I added silver glitter glue to mini clothespins and tied ribbons on them.  I used the clothespins to attach each oranament to the evergreen garland hanging on my mantle.

Thanks for looking!  :)

No comments: