CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.06.2009

Handmade Christmas Gift #3: Shine Ball

Ever heard of a "Shine Ball"???  Not me...until I saw this tutorial by the ladies of Highlowaha, over at Craftaholics Anonymous...the concept behind it is soooooo awesome:  "Inside everyone is a little SHINE.  Catch people in the act of shining and, together, we will make the world a brighter place."  How awesome is that?!?!?
The photo above is of my completed Shine Balls...one for my niece, one for my nephew.  The Mess Maker wants to give her cousins (who we'll be spending Christmas with) a gift and I think these are PERFECT!!!

Below, you can see just a few of the things that are wrapped up inside...there are several other things I didn't have any more duplicates of (kid's watch, exploding towelette, more candy, etc.).  All of these goodies were found at Dollar Tree:
How fun will it be for them to unwrap this entire ball, with little trinkets and surprises falling out as they go???  Wish I could have one!  :)

Thanks for looking!!!

No comments: