CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.06.2009

Handmade Christmas Gift #1: Post-It Note Holder

This year I'm doing a "Handmade Christmas" theme with my gift giving (as much as possible anyway!).  So I went back to some of my favorite tutorials by some really talented crafters and decided to highlight what I'm making and provide the link to these fabulous step-by-step directions.
These little Post-It Note holders were made following Dawn Griffith's tutorial over at Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.  I've been wanting to make these FOREVER and I decided they'd be great as part of my teacher gifts this year!  I added CTMH patterned paper (Twitterpated) over the base instead of stamping a background.
The pen is part of a 5 pack of mini-gel pens I found in the $1 bins at Michaels!  I bought the Post-It Note pads at Wal-Mart and you can replace them when the pad runs out...just use some double-sided adhesive and pop a new one in!  How nifty is that????

Thanks for looking!  :)

No comments: