CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.13.2009

Baby Shower: Diaper Cake and Clotheline

I forgot I had these photos of the diaper cake and clothesline I made for my little sister's baby shower this past Spring! 
I made the diaper cake using the pink & brown color scheme of the shower.  It's made with rolled up diapers, arranged in three varying sized circles, secured with alternating layers of pink and brown ribbon tied in bows.  I used paper shreds to cover the tops of the layers and then stuck Gerber Daisies (her favorite) in the top.  Then I just added some little goodies around the cake for the baby.  :)
For the clothesline clips, I used my New Arrival cartridge and cut the onesie and bootie several times from some pink & brown coordinating papers and tied ribbons for extra detail.  I hot glued them to clothespins and hung up some little outfits for the baby with them.

My cutie-patootie neice is now 6 1/2 months old...oh how time flies!!!  :)

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

your diaper cake and clothes line are so cute. My niece is pregnant and I think I want to do this for her shower. I love pink and brown together. :)

Anonymous said...

Love your decorations! I made a diaper cake for my daughter's shower, but I had never seen the clothes line, very cute!!

:o) Michelle