CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.14.2009

New Close To My Heart "Felicity" Collection!

Just wanted to give you a little glimpse at the gorgeous, LIMITED EDITION Felicity Collection from Close To My Heart...just beautiful!  With laser-cut papers, amazing prints and even a versatile stamp set, this is probably my favorite collection to date!  :)

Included in the bundle is a fantastic stamp set with an alphabet, birdie and other little flourishes, along with the patterned papers, 12" die-cut circles and 12" die-cut brackets! 

Here is a card I made, following the Inspiration Sheet included with the collection (wish I could take credit for this design...how cute is that little birdie?!?!?)...
If you're interested in this set, be sure to visit my CTMH website at OhScrap.myCTMH.com...it's only available through January 31st!!!  You can qualify to earn this set discounted or even FREE!  But you better hurry before it's too late!!!  :)

Be looking for the new CTMH catalog, which will be available for viewing on my CTMH website, January 1st.  Visit:  http://ohscrap.myctmh.com/.

Happy Crafting!!!  :)

No comments: