This was my second attempt at these and I must say they came out MUCH better than the first!!! :) I got tumbled marble instead of Travertine. That was a HUGE improvement. Then I used less Modge Podge, spread it with my finger so the brush lines wouldn't show and let the photos dry before attempting to put a layer of modge podge over them. :)
I also only put one coat of Modge Podge over the photos instead of three, and used an acrylic sealer (spray) to seal them. I like the finish of these a LOT better than the others. The directions can be found on the Split Coast Stampers site.
I'm thinking Christmas presents.... :)