CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.23.2009

Decorated Grapevine Pumpkins

I saw this idea in the Simply Handmade Oct/Nov. issue...and I've been looking for these pumpkins ever since!  Then the other day I was browsing the Target dollar bins and guess what???  THERE THEY WERE!  So I obviously stocked up, thinking to myself that I would probably never be able to find them ever again!

To dress them up, I cut various sized leaves from Doodlecharms (Cricut) from patterned paper.  Then I cut several 1/2 inch strips of double-sided CTMH paper and wrapped each one around a pencil to make spirals.  I used my hot glue gun to attach the leaves and spirals to the top of the pumpkin.  Then I added some CTMH paper blooms with a chocolate brad in the center to hide the glue glob. 

That's it....quick, easy and CHEAP!!!  :)

No comments: