CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.14.2009

Family Tree Layout


I've been needing to make a family tree layout for the Mess Maker's baby scrapbook and I poured over designs in magazines until I found one I liked...then I changed it!  This is another one that is loosely based on an example I found a while back in a scrapbooking magazine, but I can't remember which one.  I changed up the layout, added patterned paper, made it into a 2-page spread, and used leaves on the tree (the original used only circles).  I matted the photos on adhesive-backed metal rimmed tags.  I used Accent Essentials to cut the leaves.  I used George for the title, various-sized circles on the tree and for the circle flowers.  It's missing four pictures, but is otherwise done.  I'm pleased with how it turned out.  Thanks for looking!  :)

4 comments:

Sherri said...

What a FANTASTIC layout.......how creative! I love all your work, by the way, and your sense of humor is terrific!

Treva said...

Love this LO, tfs.

BrendaB said...

What a great layout! I love the way you mixed photos and leaves on your tree!

Scrappy Kind Of Girl said...

Love your family tree!