CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.07.2010

Mojo Monday Sketch #124: Sympathy Card

This card is based on MojoMonday's sketch for challenge #124:
I wanted to do some embossing, so I used my Cuttlebug to emboss some heavy duty foil using the Textile folder.  Next, I embossed a piece of white cardstock using the same folder and matted it with black.  I cut a piece of patterned paper (Target) and matted it in black also.  I arranged my pieces on the front of a black card base.

I used a silver satin ribbon (Hobby Lobby) to tie a bow, and then layered two white flowers (Hobby Lobby) and a pre-made flower embellishment (Sandylion) on the top of the bow.

To finish, I stamped the dove from the "Beloved" CTMH stamp set in Grey Wool, cut it out and inked the edges in Grey Flannel.

Have a creative day!  :)

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for playing!