CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.27.2010

"First..." Layout

This layout is based on one I saw in the 2006 Scrapbooks, Etc. "Baby" publication, made by Vicki Boutin.  It's the Mess Maker on her "birth" day...isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen?!?!?  I wanted to do the red and blue color scheme b/c of the colors in the photos (you know, those hideous newborn hospital blankets?) but I thought it looked a little "boyish".  So I added a TON of flowers and ta-da! 

I used the Cricut Storybook cartridge to cut the circle and petals for the flower.  The sentiments and doodling are my writing.  Try not to look too closely at me...retaining LOTS of water and post C-section...DEFINITELY not my most flattering shots.  :)

Thanks for looking and have a creative day!!! 

1 comment:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great job on both your new layouts! Always fun to crop with the girls .. love your colors!