CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.12.2010

Bikini Card :)

I LOVE making cards, but I typically just get one of those store bought generics for my husband for his brithday, Valentine's, etc, mainly because he's a guy and I always think he could probably care less what's on a card.  BUT, then I saw an example of one of these and decided he would DEFINITELY appreciate this kind of handmade card!!!   :)
The base, bra and panty were cut with Design Studio (see below for file details).  I added some red trim to the top of both the bra and panty.  Then I cut the hearts with George and ran them through my printer to get the sentiments.  The heart on the bra is attached with a rhinestone crystal.

The only problem with this card is that it SOOOOOOO is not true to life!  It's amazing how absolutely dissimilar it is to my body.  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Jen over at Jen's Brain Things was kind enough to send me this Design Studio .cut file for this cutie.  If you would like this file, just head over to her blog and send her a quick note.  She's awesome!  :)

2 comments:

The Bearded Lady (Laura) said...

Those are some fabulous ta tas!!

Brenda said...

this is sooo cute my husband would love it!!!
hugs
Brenda