CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.06.2010

Black & White Transparency Layout

For this layout of the Mess Maker when she was about 6 months old, I printed the photo in black and white to keep with the theme. I matted it on a 12x12 piece of cardstock and then used a pre-printed 12x12 transparency (Luxe Designs).

For the accent flower in the upper corner, I used the Storybook cartridge to cut the Hibiscus, trimming off the berry stem. I used Sparkles (CTMH) to accent the center of the flower and adhered it to the transparency.

For the journaling frame, I again used Storybook and cut the Marquee and shadow from white and light gray. I stamped my sentiment/journaling (CTMH "My One & Only"), added two Sparkles on the sides, and layered it over a piece of light gray satin ribbon (craft supply).

To finish, I used a Marquee-shaped Rhinestone Frame (CTMH) to frame the title (CTMH "My One & Only") which was stamped onto white cs, and trimmed to fit.

The pre-printed transparency made this such a quick and easy layout!!!

Thanks for looking!  :)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

OMGOSH!!! I love this...sooo beautiful!!!
hugs
Brenda

Mary said...

Beautiful and classically clean!!!

Kraftychick said...

Really pretty LO - thanks for sharing!
jackie