CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.27.2010

"Family" Layout

I went to my first crop in probably 5-6 years last night...man, I've missed those!  I can definitely tell you I'll be going back...super fun girl-time, chocolate and a free Make-n-Take!  Beats cropping alone at home!  :)

While cropping, I came up with this layout.  It's to put in the Mess Maker's baby scrapbook (I know, it's like three years overdue).  I only have 10 pages to go until it's done, though...WOO HOO!!!!!

This layout is mix of products, most of which I've had for a LONG time and don't know who the manufacturers are.  I used the Cricut Storybook cartridge for the marquee frames for the title and journaling.  I used CTMH stamps for the small sentiments and lines on the journaling block.  The brown flourish is a rub-on, the ribbon is from Michael's (I think) and the punch on the border of the cream patterned paper is by EK Success.

Thanks for looking and have a creative day!!!  :)

No comments: