CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.02.2010

CTMH Calendar/Planner with Boom-Di-Ada

I recently taught a class on this planner, which was based on a design by my upline.  This planner is made with Close To My Heart supplies, including the My Creations 3-Ring Binder, Boom-Di-Ada papers, My Acrylix Chocolate Alphabet (small), My Acrylix The Works Alphabet set and My Acrylix Beautiful Flourish set, along with CTMH Exclusive Inks pads.
I matted each calendar page on some old envelopes I've had laying around for about 8 1/2 years (they're extras from my wedding invitations)!!!  The envelopes can hold receipts, tickets, reminders or anything else you need to keep organized by month.
This binder has 5 sections, so I included sections for birthday/anniversary card reminder lists and shopping lists.  To complete this album, I adhered a notepad to the inside back cover (my upline's idea) which can be removed and replaced when empty!
When the year is up, just add more invitation size evelopes with new calendar pages and it's ready to go for the next year!

Thanks for looking! 

No comments: