CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.23.2010

February CTMH Workshops!!!

Here is a look at the projects for the workshops I'll be teaching in February!  I'm sooooo excited about these super-fun crafts...
It's back!  I'm teaching another cupcake class...I'm calling this one my "Red Velvet" cupcake, in honor of Valentine's Day!  We're using CTMH's That's Amore papers for this yummy treat!
I'm super-excited about my new monthly workshop, "Word Book Wednesday"!  One Wednesday a month, we'll be making a different word book.  This month's theme is "LOVE" for Valentine's Day!  Using CTMH's Silhouette papers and coordinating embellishments and stamps, create an album about the "LOVE" of your life!
This is a super-fun refillable notebook!  Covered in CTMH's Emporium papers, this bound notepad can be refilled once the original notepad (included) is gone.  This is great to keep in your purse or by the phone to take down messages!
This accordion baby album is made from a CTMH True Fit Folio!  It's been altered to include 12 pages and comes complete with tags.  Using the new Topstitch collection, this album can be customized for a boy or a girl...here I've used primarily blues and browns for a boy.  The options on this one are endless!
I'm doing my monthly Home Decor Club differently now...rather than having a financial commitment each month, I will allow anyone interested in the project to pay just the project fee...no commitment required!  It's new name???  "Hot Home Decor"...a monthly workshop in creating beautiful projects for your home!  This month we'll be making this birdie wall hanging, inspired by a similar one by "An Altered Obsession" I saw here. Mine is made with a mosaic of CTMH's Grace papers, Hemp and a twig...Spring is just around the corner!
I will be holding a monthly card workshop using the Workshop On The Go kits...this month's kit is Topstitch!  Create these beautiful cards using one of three workshop options:  basic card workshop, WOTG kit or WOTG kit + embellishments.

Also available this month is a Super-Saturday crop from 10-5!  You'll create your own 9x9 album using a CTMH album, one Level 2 paper pack and coordinating My Stickease Assortment.  You'll also have full use of my stamps, inks and tools, including my Cricut and 26 cartridges!

For the beginners out there, I'm hosting a "Scrapbooking 101" and Open House, to introduce you to art of scrapbooking, stamping and papercrafting.  I'll teach you the basics and let you know what you need to get started with this awesome hobby!  We'll have a FREE Make-n-Take, too!

I'm looking forward to crafting with you!!!  :)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

AWESOME projects!!!!
hugs
Brenda