CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.02.2010

CTMH My Creations 6x6 "You Rock" Accordion Album

Something about the new CTMH "You Rock" paper collection screams "TEENAGER" to me!  It's super-fun, bright but a little grungy...everything a teenager exudes.  :)
This is a class I'll be teaching this month.  The layout for the pages come from the CTMH Reflections IV 6x6 Scrapbook Program.  I've had this template since I started scrapbooking with CTMH about 8 years ago!  I haven't pulled this program out in years and for some reason I decided it'd be perfect for this project.
This program leaves the album pretty open-ended, which is good for those that aren't sure exactly what photos to use and how they want to place them right when they're making the album.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Your album looks great. Just love those papers, and you did a great job putting them together.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great album .. wonderful papers.