CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.03.2010

My Creations Acrylic Album (Topstitch Collection)

This is an album I made for an upcoming class I'm teaching...it's the CTMH My Creations Acrylic Mini Album and the new Topstitch paper collection.  I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this color and pattern combo!  And I'm super-happy with the way this album turned out.  Can't wait to add photos/journaling!
I used the coordinating "Love Is In The Air" My Acrylix stamp set that came with the Topstitch Workshop on the Go as well as the new "Charmed" My Acrylix stamp set. 
I used my Cricut to cut circles from coordinating cardstock to adhere to the tabs.  Then I added stamped images, paper blooms, buttons and die cut flowers to accent them.
I added CTMH "Love Letters" and "Love Story" rub-ons in Chocolate throughout the album and on the cover as well.
I used my Crop-A-Dile to punch holes in the ends of the smaller pages to make "tags" and then tied ribbon through the holes.  These will make great journaling spots.
I added ribbon (craft supply) to the binder rings as well as through the buttons, tags and around the cover.  I also used coordinating Chocolate CTMH brads and buttons in Chocolate and Colonial White.

I think this album is absolutely perfect to hold photos of the Mess Maker and Noise Maker...both pink and blue to represent each of them!  :)

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

very cute album. I have one and didn't really know where to start. I might have to pull it out and give it a try now. TFS