CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.03.2009

Our Successful Appeal Letter to UHC (Insurance Co) for DOC Band Coverage

Due to a high number of requests from individuals that have come across my blog while searching for insurance help, I've decided to post our appeal letter to United Healthcare requesting coverage of the Mess Maker's DOC Band. 

For anyone interested in reading and/or using our appeal letter to UHC, please feel free to do so!  It is my hope that everyone that uses it will hopefully gain the coverage or reimbursement that they deserve!!!  :)

 Don't give up...it's a long uphill battle, but well worth the effort!!!

P.S.  If anyone out there is in need of support research articles, I would be happy to send a copy of my articles (on CD)...just send me an email:  TheHouseholdCEO@live.com  :)

Ins. Appeal - Web Version

No comments: