You can obviously see that there is shelf space available here...so why the heap on the floor??? No idea! Anyway, this took less than 10 minutes to fix and I couldn't be more pleased. Well, maybe more pleased if the closet was BIGGER! :) Anway, here's the after photo:
It was as simple as folding the sheets and towels, putting them on the SHELF instead of the FLOOR, and adding a couple of dryer sheets for that "just washed laundry" smell. Ta-da!
P.S. The green bucket on the floor is my stash of cleaning supplies for the upstairs (I've got one of these downstairs, too). This was a fantastic suggestion from a household organization class I attended a few years ago...no need for cleaning supplies stashed all over the house for little ones to get into. I just keep one bucket upstairs and one downstairs, both with tightly snapping lids and now my house is safe! I'll be highlighting this at a later date...
Please link your newly organized closet photos using Mr. Linky below...show off your hard work! :)
Due to the overwhelmingly (i.e. completely) absent response to my weekly organizational challenges, I have decided to focus my time and energy on posting my crafts and family updates. You won't find any future organizational challenges, but I'd still love to hear from you if you have some fantastic organizational tips that will help make my life a little easier...I'm still on a constant organizational mission!!! :)