CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.01.2010

Layouts From My Scrapbooking Retreat!

"Sleeping Beauty" (Based on an original design)

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!  In honor of NSD, I want to show you some recent layouts I made on a scrapbooking retreat with friends.  I actually finished the Mess Maker's baby album...woo hoo!  There's only one layout that didn't have a Cricut cut on it (the baptism layout was a kit by Close To My Heart)...and I got to use SCAL for the first time on several of them!!!  Can I tell you how awesome it is?  It's lets you cut ANY true-type font or dingbat...the options are endless!

"oh BABY"
"The Hat"
"Daddy's Girl"
Baptism (pg 1)
Baptism (pg 2)
"My Baby Has Plagio" (pg 1)
My Baby Has Plagio (pg 2)

"Fishy"
"Thankful"
"New Year's Eve"
"Learning To Walk"

"First Plane Ride"
"Vacation in Vegas'
The first layout pictured ("Sleeping Beauty") was inspired by one that I clipped out of an old scrapbook magazine and unfortunately I don't have the author or magazine issue available. :( If this layout looks familiar, please let me know who the original designer is so I can give them proper credit! :)

Hope you enjoy National Scrapbooking Day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful, every single one!

Unknown said...

Wow! That is an amazing number of layouts you managed to get done! Good job getting the album finished. Isn't it amazing what can be accomplished when you don't have "distractions" (a.k.a kiddies)?!

Joanna said...

Awesome layouts! You did a great job on these..I love the pregnancy one!