Since I recently made the Monkey Mobile for the Noise Maker's room, I decided it was time to update the Mess Maker's ribbon mobile, since it's been hanging as is for about 3 years now.
I recently updated her room, changing the colors up a bit. So, I took all the previous colors of ribbon off, and added brighter, more "girly" ribbons. Then using several cartridges (Wedding, Accent Essentials, Walk In My Garden) I cut boldly colored flowers and attached them randomly on the ribbons.
Each flower has a button accented with a rhinestone in the center. She LOVES this new mobile and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Now they both have new room decorations...whew! :)