CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.22.2010

FCCB Scrappin' Saturday Feature: Make Your Own Lace Cardstock!

For today's Scrappin' Saturday feature over at Fantabulous Cricut, I featured my own "lace cardstock"...just like the ones that cost a fortune at the scrapbook store.  Only this one is made with just a plain sheet of cardstock and my Cricut!

I selected the image I wanted for my background (this one is from Wild Card) and used the Fit To Page function which cuts the image as large as possible, in this case 11 inches.

You could also achieve as large a size as possible by using Design Studio and stretching your image as large as needed to fit your page size.  Either way you'll end up with your own custom "lace cardstock" at a fraction of the price!

Head over to Fantabulous Cricut for daily inspiration and weekly challenges!!!

Happy Scrappin'!  :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

I've seen this idea before but have never tried it myself. What a great way to save a few pennies (or more!) and create the lace paper that is PERFECT for a project.

The Bearded Lady (Laura) said...

This is new to me!!! What an awesome idea!! I am hoping to use this SOON!! Thank you for sharing!!