CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.14.2010

5x7 Recipe Books

I made these 5x7 recipe books using the CTMH My Creations Binder.  I covered them in CTMH Silhouette papers, then cut a marquee frame from Accent Essentials.  The letters for the titles were cut from Cursive 101.
I made a table of contents on the front insert in each binder with a list of the recipe categories (printed on my computer). 
This is an attempt to organize my TRILLIONS of recipe cards!!!  Now I can just get a bunch of 5x7 notecards, punch holes and stick recipes to them or write on them.  WHEW!  :)

Thanks for looking and have a creative day!  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Lori, this is really a great idea! I just joined an altered journal/book exchange and this is a beautiful idea to emulate!