CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.19.2009

Weight Loss Update #1

When I started my "diet" (aka lifestyle change) on June 1, it was just over 2 months since I had the Noise Maker and I had lost 33 pounds on my own. Not really sure how, as I definitely was not eating well, and I know I didn't give birth to a 33 pound baby... Large? (9 lbs, 4 oz) Yes. 33 pounds large? No!

Anyway, so I started the diet 32 pounds over what I weighed before the pregnancy. At the time I started my blog a couple of weeks ago, I was down 25 more pounds. That left me with 7 more pounds to go before I was my "pre-baby" self. Now that you're up to speed....

Weight loss for the past week is...........4 pounds! Woo hoo! :)

Only 3 more pounds to go before I'm back to my old self. Although at that point, my "self" will be redefined and I will set my new weight loss goal of losing that extra bulge that I can't blame on pregnancy!!!

More updates to come... :)

No comments: