CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.14.2009

Craft: Cricut Design T-Shirts & Bag

Here is my latest craft project...t-shirts and a bag that I embellished with iron-ons that I cut with my Cricut machine! I used iron-on transfer paper (purchased at Office Depot) directly in my Cricut to create these designs:


This one is my fav! Love the sporty look it gave the plain gray t-shirt. I used the Graphically Speaking cartridge for the "old SCHOOL" logo, printed on plain white iron-on transfer paper:

This one was made with the Home Decor cartridge. I copied a piece of patterned paper onto the iron-transfer paper, then cut the design with the Cricut...gives it a "patterned" flourish instead of a plain white cut-out:

Here is one of the Mess Maker's plain pink t-shirts. I used the Home Decor cartridge again to make the bird cut-out on plain white iron-on transfer paper:

This is a plain canvas tote bag that I used the Accent Essentials cartridge for. I printed a red background onto the iron-on transfer paper, then cut out the frames from the red background. Then I printed a picture of the Mess Maker and the Noise Maker and cut them to fit inside the frames:
Hope you enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it