CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.18.2009

Craft: Duck Canvas

The Mess Maker LOVES ducks and started collecting little rubber duckies a while back. When we moved into our home a little over a year ago, I decided to decorate her bathroom with a duckie theme. I couldn't find a wall-hanging that I thought really matched the shower curtain, so I decided to make my own "art". I drew the duck by hand onto patterned scrapbook paper, using the duck on the shower curtain as a guide. I used my Cricut (All Mixed Up cartridge) for the "splish splash". I painted the canvas, glued the paper pieces down then modge podged it so it would resist warping in the humidity. I might have to modify it now that the Noise Maker is here...probably a little "girly" for a boy!!! :)

No comments: