CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.03.2011

Snowflake Card: Fantabulous Cricut "Snowy Delights" Challenge!

This week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut is called "Snowy Delights": create a project incorportaing snow or snowflakes!  Perfect for this time of year, don't ya think?

For this mini card, I used a scrap of pink/blue patterned paper that reminded me of snowflakes for the mat on the front of the card.  Using my NEW Winter Lace cartridge (LOVE IT!), I cut the snowflake and shadow at 3".  I ran the cream layer through my Xyron and sprinkled glitter all over for some sparkle (which unfortunately doesn't show up well in the photo).  To finish, I tied a sheer pink ribbon around the center of the snowflake and added a blue pearl brad before adhering the layers together and adding the snowflake to my card.

It may be cold, but this little snowflake card makes me all warm and cozy!  :)  Hope you'll play along with this week's Snowy Delights challenge at FCCB...head over and check out the prizes up for grabs! 

Happy Crafting!  :)

7 comments:

BrendaB said...

Such a pretty card, Lori! I love that snowflake!

Saundra said...

Very Pretty, Lori! Happy New Year!

Kate said...

This is so pretty! The glitter on the cream is a gorgeous touch.
Happy New Year!

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card, TFS!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! Love the glittery snowflake! ♥♥♥

Rhonda Emery said...

very pretty

CricutLvr!! said...

Love the card. Very simple, but beautiful!!!