CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.22.2010

WINNER!!! Fantabulous Cricut Crawl...

Wow, thank you all for the wonderful comments on my Fantabulous Cricut Crawl project!  Your kind words made my day.  And it was also fun to find out what everyone's favorite subject in school was!  I'm surprised at how many people said "science" and "math"!?!?!?  :)

Okay, now for the winner of the CTMH Stamp Set for one person that left a comment, told me their favorite subject in school and is a current follower.  Chosen by Random.org.......#28 Meredith!

Congratulations!  You have two weeks to claim your prize.  Please contact me and give me your shipping address so I can get you this FANTABULOUS stamp set!

TheHouseHoldCEO(at)live(dot)com

2 comments:

Kim. said...

Congratulations Meredith.
Kim xXx

Pinkish Hell said...

Thank you foor sharing