CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.12.2010

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #5: "April Showers"

This week's FCCB Challenge is called "April Showers": use a water theme on your project (i.e. preserver, hat, umbrella, etc.).  I knew the moment I read the title of this challenge what I wanted to do...I took these photos of the Mess Maker several weeks back and just had to get them on a layout!

For this layout, I used Graphically Speaking for the clouds, All Mixed Up for the title and Paisley for the umbrella.  I used the shadow feature on each cut to make them pop off the patterned background papers.  I incorporated yellow, pink, black and gray which were the focal colors in the photographs.  The journaling was printed from the computer and I added three clear flower buttons at the bottom with coordinating pink ribbon.

Hop on over to Fantabulous Cricut and check out the other design team members' work...there are some awesome projects this week!  Happy crafting!  :)

4 comments:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

I love your layout, especially as I am wishing that the rain would go away so my clothes would get dry. The pictures are fantastic too. Cute kids!!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love the splash of yellow and pink in your layout. Too cute!

Valerie said...

Very sweet layout!! Those clouds are so cute:)

Norman Painters said...

Nice post thanks for sharing.