CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.18.2010

"Lori & Lizzy"...I'm spending a year with Elizabeth Kartchner!!!

Okay, so maybe I'm not spending a year with her "in person".  :)  But I AM going to spend a year with her book, "52 More Scrapbooking Challenges", completing one challenge a week from now until next May!  I just got the book today and can I just say that it is FABULOUS?!?!? 

For those of you that don't know me very well, this chick is what I refer to as my "scrapbooking idol".  I just LOVE her work!  So when I found this book, I was soooooooo inspired and absolutely hooked.  Since there are 52 challenges, I decided to take one challenge per week, for the next year....think "Julie & Julia", only it will be "Lori and Lizzy".  :)

I plan to blog once a week on my weekly challenge...not sure where this will take me, but hopefully it will encourage me to take risks and try new things in my scrapbooking.  I'll start the first week in May and will complete one layout a week through May 2011.  I'm going to think of it as a "slightly" late New Year's Resolution to get me creating more layouts...hee, hee.

Soooooo excited to get started...stay tuned!  :)

No comments: