Here is my first project as a new DT member for Just Buggin!!! Challenge #11 is called "Into The Wild": use a Cricut animal die cut on your project. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this polar bear from JOTS and so this was an easy decision for me with the upcoming Christmas holiday!
1. Patterned paper and coordinating cardstock: Magic Of The Season Paper Pack (Hobby Lobby)
2. Polar bear die cut (with shadow and layer): Joys of the Season (Cricut)
3. Tag die cut: JOTS (Cricut)
4. "Peace" (tag) and winter flourish (on bear body): stamps (CTMH)
5. Adhesive rhinestone: craft supply (Hobby Lobby)
6. Glitter glue (Hobby Lobby)
7. Glue pen (to coat stamps): Martha Stewart Crafts
8. Crushed velvet flocking (Doodlebug Designs)
This card was relatively easy to make. I cut the polar bear, the shadow and the layer (scarf) and adhered them together. Then I stamped the bear using glue on my stamp instead of ink and added flocking to it and heated with my heat gun...this added some extra detail and dimension. I stamped "Peace" on the tag, added a rhinestone and adhered it to the scarf. Then I attached the bear to the card base with foam dots. To finish, I added bits of sparkle to the background paper with glitter glue.
Hop on over to Just Buggin and check out the other DT examples...there are some really great projects!!!
Thanks for looking!!! :)