CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.27.2010

Feather The Nest Baby Shower Invitation

A friend of mine is having a baby and another friend is hosting a baby shower for her...and I got to do the invites!  :)  This idea/theme was not mine, and is based on one found HERE.

I used my Cricut and my Create a Critter and Cindy Loo cartridges.  The bird's tail is pieced together using the wing cut in a smaller size in 3 coordinating colors.  The inside says, "So Let's Feather Her Nest"...  Awwwwwwwwwwww!  :)

5 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Wow, Lori, what a terrific job! Gorgeous colors and textures. I love that little bird and the eggs. People are going to love getting these invites.

4kids4 said...

Such a cute invitation...love the idea of 'feathering her nest'...so cute!! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Joanna said...

OMG this is sooo sweet! I'm sure she loved these..I luv 'em!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

This is super cute Lori!!!!

Becky B. said...

Oh, my! This is just ADORABLE!!!