CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.24.2011

I was in the "Cricut Chirp"!!!

I recently posted a bunch of layouts I completed at some weekend crops to the Cricut Messageboard.  And I just found out a few days ago that I was highlighted in the May 2011 edition of the Cricut Chirp, Provocraft's monthly Cricut newsletter...WOO HOO!!!!

So honored that they thought highly enough of my work to feature my layouts!  Here  is a sampling of the layouts...the rest can be found in my original blog post, HERE.
Thanks for looking and for all the kind words...I appreciate it!  :)

2 comments:

Trina said...

These are beautiful. I am not surprised they would be highlighted. Congratulations.

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

WooHoo!!! That is awesome Lori, you are so talented so I'm not surprised that you were featured in the Chirp. Congrats lady. I love your layouts!