CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.09.2011

Famiyl Game Night!

We recently started "Game Night" at our house and the kids (all three of them... J/K Honey!) love it...can you tell?

About 10 years ago I was working in the San Diego public schools as a speech pathologist.  I was staffed at one of the schools by an outside therapy staffing agency and was given NO materials.  So, I went to Goodwill and picked up anything I could find that might keep the kids' interest, including this game:
I've never seen it on a store shelf, so I don't know if it's still available...but it's awesome!  The kids can play over and over and over and never get tired of it.  I don't have the directions, but when we play, we just try and place all the food cards down on the board before the ants pop out of the picnic basket...
Once the ants pop out, it's hysterical laughing from both of them!!!
One of my friends told me the first photo looked like a Milton Bradley ad...um, MB if you're listening, I'm totally up for being paid!!!  :)

No comments: