CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.25.2011

Easter 2011

Oh, how I love Easter!  For the obvious reasons...but also because I get to watch my children participate in the same traditions I did as a kid, and it's fun remembering back to when I was a kid!  I think the kids are a little young to fully understand the true meaning of Easter, but The Mess Maker is starting to grasp a little.

The highlight this year was getting to dye Easter eggs!  This was the first year we dyed eggs...we'd done the plastic ones before.  But I wanted to start the tradition we had as kids and dye real eggs, so we did!
The Mess Maker had a ball!  We waited until the Noise Maker went to bed, so that we could let Katie have her first dying experience without any drama.  :) 

The "Easter Bunny" hid the eggs and the kiddos found them in recod time!
The "Easter Bunny" carefully accounted for all eggs upon hiding and we still managed to lose one!  Oh well...hopefully it fed some little critter in the middle of the night last night!

Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Awww.. looks like the kiddos had a great Easter!! How sweet it is to have traditions from generation to generation. We do the same thing.

Hugs,
Tanya