CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.08.2010

Update on MS Walk and Fundraising Goal...

I am so happy to have made my goal of $225 in pledges and support for the MS Walk in November!  Thank you to everyone who has made a donation or pledge on my behalf.  My team is doing really well, having currently raised a total of $1,595.00!!!

I am so thankful for the support and encouragement of family and friends, as well as individuals I've never met who have been generous enough to donate to such a great cause.

Since I've met my initial goal, and I still have over a month left before the walk, I have raised my personal goal to $300!  That's only $75 more, but I want to keep trying to support the cause as much as I possibly can.  So let's make this thermometer rise to the top (again!)...
If you are able to make a donation or sponsor me for the 2010 MS Walk, I would greatly appreciate it!  You can donate directly to the National MS Society online, via my Fundraising Website.  Funds collected go to research and treatment for individuals living with Multiple Sclerosis, including my friend Colby.

Thank You!!!  :)

No comments: