I am just so proud to be part of the awesome, super-talented group of designers over at Fantabulous Cricut (FCCB)!!! And I am so excited to announce that Robin has put me in charge of the "Scrappin' Saturday" Daily Inspiration, which will be featured every Saturday at FCCB!
The topic for my first Scrappin' Saturday at FCCB is "Custom Shaped Mini-Albums"...did you know you can make these yourself??? With a little help from your Cricut, of course! :) I used the front and back of two ceral boxes in place of costly chipboard and used the George, Plantin, Accent Essentials and Walk In My Garden cartridges to cut the four different flower shapes (and patterned papers to cover each) at 6". Here are some photos of my project:
Be sure to head over to FCCB to see my original post and information on how to make your own custom shaped mini-album. And become a follower to make sure you don't miss any of the other great daily inspirations, including:
1. Challenge Me Monday: Weekly Challenge Revealed...play along with us!
2. Quick Tip Tuesday: A great tip on using your Cricut is revealed
3. Wednesday's Winners: The winners from the previous week's challenge will be announced
4. Thursday's Tutorials: A fantastic weekly tutorial on a Cricut project
5. Fantabulous Friday: A wonderful themed Cricut project spotlight
6. Scrappin' Saturday: Everything related to using your Cricut for scrapbooking
Don't those sound fun?!?!? Now head on over to FCCB and check out this week's Daily Inspirations!