CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.25.2010

"Cherry On Top" Blog Award!

I am so tickled that Brandi from "Scubascrapper Brandi" chose me to receive the "Cherry On Top" blog award!  Thank you Brandi!!!

The rules for receiving this award:
1.  Thank the person that passed it to you (check!)
2.  Copy award to your blog (check!)
3.  List three things you love about yourself
4.  Post a picture that you love to your blog
5.  Pass the award onto 5 others

Three things I love about myself:
1.  I am creative...I love being able to think something up and create it using my hands.  I've been a crafty-girl for as long as I can remember!
2.  My love for my children...my heart can't keep it contained!  I know my kids know they are loved and that's the most important thing I can give them as a mother.
3.  My sense of humor...it's so important to be able to laugh at the little things when everything you see on the news and read in the paper seems so negative.
Here is one my most favorite photos at the moment...my dog, Duke, was just diagnosed with terminal lymphoma and I snapped this photo the day of his diagnosis.  It's bittersweet for me, because I know the day this was taken he was given his diagnosis, but I also see what a beautiful creature he is and how he will be missed...

Okay, time to pass this award on.  Here are my five:

1.  Linda at The Paper BoutiqueI love tutorials and this lady does them fabulously!  I love seeing what awesome new projects she'll teach me how to make next!

2.  Christine at Creating With Christine:  I just love her style and she posts some truly unique projects that are sure to inspire you!

3. Denise at Paper Pastime:  I love her super-creative projects and visit her blog frequently for inspiration!

4.  "The Bean" at Greenbean's Crafterole:  If you haven't seen Greenbean's AWESOME blog, you are definitely missing out!  She comes up with the most amazing ideas and turns them into FAB creations!

5.  Kathy at Paper Phenomenon:  I am addicted to mini albums and this is one of my go-to gals for inspiration! 

1 comment:

Christine Adams said...

Lori,

Thanks for the award! I'm honored!!

We just finished watching Marley & Me - reminded me of your sweet dog. Just love on them while you can!