CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.04.2010

Using Party Circles On Cricut & Scrapbooking Projects

My friend Tommie, The Seriously Sweet Party Expert from OhMyGluestick!, gave me early access to her new Harvest Party Circles to prepare some projects and a tutorial over at Fantabulous Cricut!  How stinkin' cute are these:
Adorable!!!

My tutorial shows how to use your Cricut to assemble these cuties into everything from cupcake and treat toppers (which they are designed for) to magnets to cards and more.  Click HERE to go to FCCB and see the tutorial. 

Here are some of the projects I made with the Harvest Party Circles by OMG!:

1.  Cupcake/Treat Toppers (tutorial at FCCB)
2.  Glass Marble Refrigerator Magnets
3.  Custom Brads

4.  Greeting Card (Owl is from Storybook cartridge)

5.  Gift Tag (acorn is from Create a Critter cartridge)
Head over to FCCB for more information!  And be sure to check out OhMyGluestick! for adorable graphics for your next party or Cricut project!

Have a creative day!  :)

1 comment:

365 Days of Cricut said...

These are all very beautiful! I am new to your blog and I like what I see, you had me laughing when I was reading about your family and your little mess maker LOL! Come stop by mine anytime thanks for the inspiration. I am now going to stalk you LOL http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/