CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.03.2010

FCCB Scrappin' Saturday #3: Custom Word Books

Today's FCCB Scrappin' Saturday topic is making your own, custom word books with your Cricut!  This is a mini album word book I made a couple of months ago for a workshop.  I had no idea how to make these until I found this AWESOME, step-by-step tutorial over at ACherryOnTop.  Once I read through the tutorial and tried it for myself, I realized just how simple these are to make!  Note:  You'll need Cricut Design Studio to weld the pages for these albums.

You can pick any font, word, shape or theme from the cartridges you own and make any size mini-album you want!  I just love the flexibility this gives and ESPECIALLY that I don't have to sand or trim my papers to fit on top...just cut them just like you cut your chipboard for the pages and they'll fit perfectly on top!  WOO HOO!!!

If you try one of these albums, let me know...I'd love to see your results!  Head over to FCCB for more information and to check out the other fabulous projects featured there each week!

Happy Scrappin'!

2 comments:

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Love this! I've been wanting to make a word book... I've been inspired, the step by step is great!!!! Thank you Lori.

Debbie Bakk said...

This is a great idea I will have to do this on my Expression, I've been hand cutting letters for the baby books thatI have been making in the past. Thanks for the idea.also when you get a chance stop by my blog to pick up an award that I have left for you. Have a happy easter.