CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.23.2009

Live, Laugh, Love Paper Mache Balls

I made these decorative paper mache balls for a little centerpiece for my scraproom...in the black and white color scheme.  I used three styrofoam balls (Hobby Lobby) and coated them with Modge Podge.  I tore up several pieces of black and white patterned paper and sprayed them with water from a spray bottle.  When they were somewhat pliable, I layered them onto the balls and pressed with my hands until they were somewhat smooth.  When dry, I covered each with another coat of Modge Podge.

To embellish, I wrapped each ball with a coordinating ribbon.  Then I cut three scallop tags from the Home Accents cartridge in blackout.  I also cut the words "Live", "Laugh" and "Love" from the same cartridge.  I set a Soft Set Eyelet (CTMH) through each tag, and attached the tags with ribbon...

Thanks for looking!!!

No comments: